Tuesday 17 November 2009

Welcome

So. I’m officially here. In the blog-o’sphere. Finally.

I struggled with what would be the first official post. It should be prolific after all this time, right? Grand in nature. Broad in scope… and then I thought – sod it – just introduce yourself!

So - my full name is Thomas John Gallahue – 2nd Generation Irish – living in West London. I was brought up in a fiercely proud Irish house hold – full of Faith, Gaa Sports, Music and family. All of these things have slowly seeped into the art that I create.

I gained a BA Hons Degree from Central St. Martins college and currently work as an Art Teacher in a Secondary School, as well as creating Art / Illustrations for a number of clients in the UK and Ireland. I’m married to an amazing woman who is incredibly supportive of what I do – as well as being my soundboard and chief reviewer! I still live in West London – with aspirations of living back home in Ireland… one day!

There will be no shortage of passion in this blog. Sometimes you may agree with me, sometimes not. I want to hear from you. Anytime and all the time.

So, there you have it. My little introduction to the blog-o’sphere. I want to use this space to record my thoughts, unveil new pieces of work, and comment on things that matter to me. If you have questions or comments, please ask!

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment